These concrete pillars once supported the NYO&W's right-of-way through Carbondale. When the Scranton branch was constructed, the City of Carbondale wouldn't let the O&W cross through the city at ground level. So the O&W constructed a series of bridges. these pillars remain, in a lot off Dundaff Street, adjacent to the station site. The O&W ceased operation in March, 1957.