Cleveland Worsted Mills was located at East 61st and Broadway in Cleveland's Slavic Village neighborhood. The Mill was in operation from 1902 until a lengthy strike in 1956 forced its closure. Afterwards the huge complex was used by a variety of smaller companies until the morning on July 4th 1993 when a fire broke out destroying the complex. The photos below were taken three days later on July 7th, 1993. At one time this was one of the largest worsted mills in the country.