The Stanley Theatre at 207 Seventh Street in downtown Pittsburgh opened on February 27, 1928. The 3,886 seat house was designed by the architectural firm of Hoffman-Henon of Philadelphia. The theatre was restored in 1987 at a cost of $43,000,000 and is now known as the Benedum Center for the Performing Arts.
Above from Motion Picture News, December 29, 1928.
Below from Motion Picture News, June 2, 1928
Below from Motion Picture News, December 29, 1928.