Euclid Beach was a popular amusement park on Cleveland's east side starting in 1895. Hemmed in by residential and industrial sites the park was unable to expand and compete with the larger parks that began to crop up in the1960's. 1969 was the last season for Euclid Beach, closing on September 28th.
Below are some images from an undated postcard folder.
Above, an ad from the Cleveland Press, August 20, 1964.