A few views of the ruins of Plane Number 5, from last Saturday morning. The plane was in operation from 1850-1880. This was part of the Pennsylvania Coal Company Railroad running from Port Blanchard to Hawley.
Track ran here, looking towards No.6.
Loaded cars came up through this cut, looking towards No.4.
The hillside below is covered with ash from the steam boilers, 130 years after the end of operation.