The Dreamland Theatre was one of Cleveland's early Nickelodeons, located at 703 Euclid Avenue. With a capacity of 262, and a grind policy, the average attendance was around 2,000 at a 5¢ admish, with an average daily gross of $100. The theatre was operated by C. M. Christenson and Foster Simmons showing three reels of film daily. This operation appears to be rather short lived only operating for a couple years. C. M. Christenson was also a part owner of the United Film Exchange and was later secretary in the Motion Picture Exhibitors' League of America, which at one point was headquartered in the Dreamland. Christenson later headed the Mutual Film Exchange. Foster Simmons was later a director of the Motion Picture Exhibitors' League of America.
Above, images from The Nickelodeon, November 1909.