Playhouse Square in the spring of 1921, from Moving Picture World, June 18, 1921. This view, looking west on Euclid Avenue shows three of the four theatres, the Allen on the right, and Loew's Ohio and State in the center. On the side of the Loew Building is a sign announcing that a new B.F. Keith Theatre would be built on the lot on the right.
A later view from a similar angle from Box Office, May 10, 1947.
And a view from April 1995.